Views
Helpful
Replies

Rv042 router Download speed good but Upload speed very low

ItSupport21658
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

My Rv042 router Created a issue, My internet link is 30 mbps, it's showing 30 mbps download speed but upload speed is only 2 to 4 mbps. help me to out this issue.

4 Replies 4

Sujoy Paria
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

What is the speed details shows upon bypassing the Router and connecting the ISP link directly to your PC/Laptop? Please compare the speed difference once, with and without router.

I hope the RV042 WAN interface speed and duplex negotiations are fine, please check the same.

Hi ,
I've checked in that scenario , i'm getting full speed when I connect to isp link directly and checked wan interface negotiations also .

Hi,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. Please open a service request with us following the below mentioned link to troubleshoot further on this issue…

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.htm

PeterBale133
Level 1
Level 1

I do not think it's a problem of router, rather a problem of the network service provider. Although it's pretty normal that download speed is higher & upload speed is slower. But if it's consistently happening I would suggest to go to facebook & take an expert solution.