cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV042 router multiple WAN IPS assigned to different LAN IPs range

andreasg60
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to have multiple WAN IPS and assigned them to different LAN IPs. If i used the option One-to-One NAT its give me only the LAN IP 192.168.1.xxx . There is an option to specify more than one LAN IPs but its not possible to forward ports to these extra LAN IPS or to setup rules.

Is there anyway to mange this with this router. IF not what is router that will meet my requirements?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

David Carr
Level 6
Level 6

Andreas,

Unfortunately what your wanting to do will not work with the rv042.  It will only allow the one to one nat rules to be applied to the default lan subnet.

You will have to use the sa500 series router which will let you do ip aliases to different lan subnet addresses.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

David Carr
Level 6
Level 6

Andreas,

Unfortunately what your wanting to do will not work with the rv042.  It will only allow the one to one nat rules to be applied to the default lan subnet.

You will have to use the sa500 series router which will let you do ip aliases to different lan subnet addresses.

David,

Thanks for the reply,

Do you know if the Cisco 800 series will do this?

Thanks in Advance.

Possibly, since the 800 series has command line.  I have not done it with that router, I have set this up with the sa520 though.

Thanks alot David for your help.

No problem,

Glad I could help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: