cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV042 web utility screen goes blank after login

Ken Wiens
Level 1
Level 1

I'm running a new RV042 with the latest firmware (4.1.1.01).  I set it up about 2 weeks ago and have been running it without an issue.  Today I tried to go in to the web utility to make some changes.  I was prompted for the userid/password, which it appeared to accept (if I typed in the wrong ones it rejected it), and then the screen went blank (normally I would get the status screen now.)  Instead the screen I get is the light blue of the log-in screen, but there is nothing on it.  The router has switched to the page https://192.168.1.1/home.htm 

I have tried different browsers and accessing it from different computers - the situation is always the same.  I have power cycled the router, and there is no change.  I suspect the next step is a manual reset to factory defaults - but of course I would rather not (as I didn't save all my settings of course!)

Any suggestions for how I get to see content again?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Te-Kai Liu
Level 7
Level 7

You could try clearing your browser's cache.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Te-Kai Liu
Level 7
Level 7

You could try clearing your browser's cache.

I was doubtful about this - as I had tried different browsers and different computers - however, clearing the cache did fix it on at least one computer.  I remain confused but grateful!