cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV042G which model is the big brother of this router?

Ryan Hendriks
Level 1
Level 1

Can you tell me which model of SBS router with the same features as this RV042G is the big brother? Just because I need a bigger dhcp range then 50, more forwarding rules, more firewall rules, etc.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Les Gray
Level 1
Level 1

I think the rules portion is the same on all the RV series, although I don't think the DHCP range is limited to 50 on any of them.  I haven't used the G model, but all the RV042s I use let me do 100 (I've never tried more than that).

View solution in original post

Te-Kai Liu
Level 7
Level 7

Like other RV0xx models, RV042G supports 30 port range forwarding rules, 50 access rules, and up to 253 DHCP clients in a class-C LAN subnet.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Les Gray
Level 1
Level 1

I think the rules portion is the same on all the RV series, although I don't think the DHCP range is limited to 50 on any of them.  I haven't used the G model, but all the RV042s I use let me do 100 (I've never tried more than that).

Te-Kai Liu
Level 7
Level 7

Like other RV0xx models, RV042G supports 30 port range forwarding rules, 50 access rules, and up to 253 DHCP clients in a class-C LAN subnet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: