Views
Helpful
Replies

RV082 - Cisco ProtectLink Web

Douala001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I applied for the 30 day trial but did not deactivate before the end, as a consequence (after reading a similar post) the device is still filtering and I am unable to deactivate. The previous post was fixed by Cisco initiating a Conference Call with TrendMicro to issue another 30 day trial key.

I have phoned Trend Micro who have refused to issue another key stating that it is a problem for Cisco and not for them.

The device is on the current Firmware.

Any advice/assistance appreciated.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

lariasqu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Douala001, thank you for using our forum, my name is Luis I am part of the Small business Support community. I was wondering, did you try to perform a factory reset? As far I know that procedure should fix this issue, also after that you need to configure your device manually.

I hope you find this answer useful

Greetings,

Luis Arias.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

please refer to your own ELO notice as well as the solution provide to us under ticket ref no

sr 627598775.

In short, cisco contacts trendmicro with the details of the email address that the trail period code was sent to. they then reactivate (we had 7 days), the greyed out options become available and then you can disable them. the problem was thus resolved.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: