cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV110W Blocks all inbound traffic

personsd1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a RV110W that's been in service since Dec 2012. All Everything is working fine except every month or so the firewall starts blocking all inbound traffic. It does not respond to remote management access. If I reboot the firewall (pwr off/on) everything works correctly for the next month or so and then it begins blocking all inbound traffic again. Local access to the Internet and VPN tunneling are not affected. When it's working, all my rules and port forwarding work correctly. Anybody seen this before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi David,

Please call the Small Business Support Center and speak with an engineer. The phone numbers for the support center is located here: https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

bmbrady77
Level 1
Level 1

I am slowly coming to the realization that cisco small business devices are just the devices that the companies that cisco aquired (linksys, metaplex, summa four, interplex etc..) used to make with a cisco brand slapped on them. Junk. Cisco needs to redesign the small business line or stick to standard business class and up. I've seen nothing but quirky problems.

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi David,

Please call the Small Business Support Center and speak with an engineer. The phone numbers for the support center is located here: https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: