cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV110W Log Access Rules

jeffschneider1
Level 1
Level 1

Have allow all traffic for 2 IP addresses.  Have logging on and marked the rule LOG ALWAYS and never see any recorded events in the log.

I know there is traffic to these addresses.

5 Replies 5

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Jeff,

Thanks again for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

Notice that even you enable the access rule log, you must globally enable logging from the

"Administration > Logging > Log Settings"  menu before you get the actual logs.  Please refer to page 124 of the admin guide for a step by step guide if needed;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/routers/csbr/rv110w/administration/guide/rv110w_admin.pdf

I'll be looking forward to your reply and thank you for your time and patience,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey.

Thanks for looking into this.  We get the logs in good order except that ALLOW traffic is not in the log.  All the DENY traffic and a large amount of debug information IS in the log and visible.

Thanks

Jeff

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for the update.

What firmware release version you are running on?

Thanks again,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey,

Firmware Version:1.2.0.9

Jeff

Jeff,

I am afraid all I can suggest you at this point is to call the Small Business Support Center for assistance; I am not aware of any bugs or related problems with that firmware,

And please let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with in the meantime.

Thank you,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: