cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

rv120W certificate import fails

ptrobinson
Level 1
Level 1

I wish to use RSA signatures to authenticate so enabling my rv120 to connect to another remote router to from site-site connection.

However, importing Certificates on the rv120W won't work, the original firmware accepted my private CA Cert OK but I could not upload any "self cert".

I upgraded the firmware to the latest version and now it can't see the CA cert which I had uploaded nor can I import ant "self cert"

The admin guide gives very little info about what format these certs should be in - not enough to know if wrong formating is generating the error.

My CA uses 4096 key length and I picked up somewhere that 512 and 1024 should be used for certificates, will this mean my CA, with key length too long invalidates the import of these other certs?

>help would be most appreciated !

1 Reply 1

sregajul
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

The certificates must be in ".pem" format while uploading to the client or the device. If this doesn't help, please let me know.

Sreenivas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: