cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV120w Screen resolution

cradiel1695231
Level 1
Level 1

When I log onto my router, the screen is partially hidden and I have to scroll down to be able to see the entire shot.  Any ideas how I can resolve this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Andrew Lien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cradiel1695231,

What browser are you using to log in to the web configuration utility? Can you reproduce this problem in other web browsers? It may be a configuration with the web browser, rather than router-side. I would imagine it would be an issue with your display resolution, and you should zoom out in order to fix the problem, but for now, I would like to know if this problem is reproducible with other web browsers.

-Andrew Lien
Content developer

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Andrew Lien
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cradiel1695231,

What browser are you using to log in to the web configuration utility? Can you reproduce this problem in other web browsers? It may be a configuration with the web browser, rather than router-side. I would imagine it would be an issue with your display resolution, and you should zoom out in order to fix the problem, but for now, I would like to know if this problem is reproducible with other web browsers.

-Andrew Lien
Content developer

I was using ie and tried firefox poof resolved.  Thank you

Glad to see it's resolved.

Sorry to see the ie was the culprit, but I'm glad you now know the cause of the problem.

I hope you enjoy the rv120w!