cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV130 Firmware 1.0.3.14 causes frequent disconnection

kevinwalkerca99
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded the RV130 from 1.0.2.7 to 1.0.3.14 and right away noticed that the RV130 would disconnected from ISP for 0.5 second 2-3 times per hour. Turned on logging and can see numerous entries sets of entries: WAN Ethernet Interface is UP, Address= Site-to-site IPsec VPN tunnel is connected, name=tunnel_name Each time those entries are logged all services in the house would disconnect (VOIP, VPN to office, etc.). I rebooted all equipment several times, tried changing MTU, and several other settings with no luck. Reverted back to 1.0.2.7 and the issue did not reoccur.

3 Replies 3

Jorge Obregon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

I hope you are doing well. You probably has this information already but I would like to let you know that there is already a new firmware release 1.0.3.16 in which there are some fix that you can double check on this release notes

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/routers/csbr/rv130w/release_notes/rv130x_relnote_v1_0_3_16.pdf

I hope this will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Still happens in 1.0.3.14, 1.0.3.16, and 1.0.3.22. I went back to 1.0.2.7 and the issue does not happen.

Just upgraded to 1.0.3.22 and opened the can of worms.

Not working again, switching back to 1.0.2.7

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: