cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV130 Firmware 1.0.3.14 causes frequent disconnection

kevinwalkerca99
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded the RV130 from 1.0.2.7 to 1.0.3.14 and right away noticed that the RV130 would disconnected from ISP for 0.5 second 2-3 times per hour. Turned on logging and can see numerous entries sets of entries: WAN Ethernet Interface is UP, Address= Site-to-site IPsec VPN tunnel is connected, name=tunnel_name Each time those entries are logged all services in the house would disconnect (VOIP, VPN to office, etc.). I rebooted all equipment several times, tried changing MTU, and several other settings with no luck. Reverted back to 1.0.2.7 and the issue did not reoccur.

3 Replies 3

Jorge Obregon
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, 

I hope you are doing well. You probably has this information already but I would like to let you know that there is already a new firmware release 1.0.3.16 in which there are some fix that you can double check on this release notes

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/routers/csbr/rv130w/release_notes/rv130x_relnote_v1_0_3_16.pdf

I hope this will be helpful for you.

Regards,

Still happens in 1.0.3.14, 1.0.3.16, and 1.0.3.22. I went back to 1.0.2.7 and the issue does not happen.

Just upgraded to 1.0.3.22 and opened the can of worms.

Not working again, switching back to 1.0.2.7