cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV130W - How to configure a site-to-site IPSec VPN with SSL certificates?

inforlla
Level 1
Level 1
Hi!
I have two RV130W routers. And I want to set up a site-to-site VPN with SSL certificates. I can not find information about it. I have loaded a self-signed certificate on each router but it does not work. I tried to upload each router with its own certificate and the public certificate of the other router, but I could not do it. I can only upload a single certificate. When I load the second certificate, the first certificate is deleted.
2 Replies 2

Hi,

Tried to find on the data sheet but I only see ssl support for client VPN and VPN passthrough. Did not see S2S.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

*sigh* Flavio, the 130W absolutely does support IPsec with SSL certificates. It does NOT support SSL VPN" in a site-to-site configuration, but this is irrelevant to the question the OP asked.

To the original question, the 130W expects you to first upload the CA certificate, then generate a CSR. Then, download the CSR and sign it using your self-signed CA. Upload the resulting certificate to the 130W. You cannot create a cert/key pair outside of the device and import it; you must generate a CSR and then upload a signed certificate corresponding to the CSR generated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: