cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV130W port forwarding works only on VLAN 1 (default)

aurelianchircea
Level 1
Level 1

After 2 days of testing and switching firmware including the latest 2: 1.0.3.52 & 1.0.3.54, i cannot get port forwarding to work on an additional VLAN like my VLAN 10 (a /26 subnet).

Port forwarding only works if the internal destination is on VLAN 1.

Anyone else encountered this?

Thank you

17 Replies 17

HI Balaji,

I ended up re-configuring my ideal topology to something that allowed me to place the hosts i wanted to access externally to VLAN 1.

Not only did por forwaring not work for other vlans, but also if i wanted to access a host on vlan1 from a host on vlan 10 via internet and not intranet (vlan10 to internet to vlan 1), it did not work.

Thanks for the help, apreaciated.

Thank you for input.

BB - Not able to understand below statement here - you mentioned  VLAN1 to VLAN 10 working intranet. (Hope that was state before i guess)

Not only did por forwaring not work for other vlans, but also if i wanted to access a host on vlan1 from a host on vlan 10 via internet and not intranet (vlan10 to internet to vlan 1), it did not work.

I suspect you have some Access Rule issue for VLAN 10, I would more intrested to see  your Access Rule screenshot

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

HI,

Yes it was working intranet, but why port forward for intranet?

The point was external access to vlan 10.

Access rules can only be set for WAN > LAN and LAN>LAN with no option to specify which VLAN

https://prnt.sc/smty04