cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV180 : Does it has a setting for a group of port services ?

taylor1437
Level 1
Level 1

Says I have two servers behind the RV180 and a list of ports I would like to open to the public (80, 443, 21, 3389).

In that case, I have to setup 8 Access Rules. I am OK in the first time setting up.

But later on, if I would like to change the external IP <-> internal IP mapping, I have to change the Access Rules one by one for all related ports.

Does it has a setting for grouping the ports together so that I can set the Access Rules by one time only ?

BTW, the summary view of the Access Rules in RV180 is not very clear, I can't differentiate the Rules for different Destination NATs ... I have to click into the details one by one ...

1 Reply 1

taylor1437
Level 1
Level 1

What I mean is : to create an alias that contains all the related ports setting (80, 443, 21, 3389), and I can just create ONE Access Rule with DNAT setting linked with this port alias so that I don't have to create FOUR rules separately. In later days, if I have to change the DNAT setting, I can just change ONE rule instead of FOUR.

Or simply to say, currently, the service (ports) setting in Access Rule is either ALL or ONE, no multiple selection of the services I want.

And the summary view of the Access Rule page is not showing enough information, I can't see the DNAT information, I have to click into the details to find out. If I got many Access Rules with DNAT setting, I have to click it one by one to find out which one I want to modify ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: