cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV180 flashing power light

Mike940
Level 1
Level 1

Our RV180 router was working fine until the entire area lost power.  When the power came back on, all other equipment powered back on perfectly except this router.  All it is doing is showing a flashing power light.  I might be mistaken, but it appears to be 5 flashes with a tiny pause and 5 more flashes.  This happened 4 or 5 days ago and I haven't been able to figure out why it is happening.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I think I solved it on my own.  Read in another thread about power supply issues.  Tried a different power supply and it booted up fine.  Got lucky it wasn't the router.  Thank you for trying to help Balaji

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Looks like it might have corrupted, try to reset to factory and configure again - that is what i can think of as of now.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I tried to do a reset... no luck.

I think I solved it on my own.  Read in another thread about power supply issues.  Tried a different power supply and it booted up fine.  Got lucky it wasn't the router.  Thank you for trying to help Balaji

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: