cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

RV180W firmware bug??

I upgraded my RV180 to 1.0.2.6 over the weekend- factory reset and then another hour or so reconfiguring.

I seem to have another issue after the upgrade. The "System", "Available LAN Hosts" option hangs when I select it. It does this both from Crome and also from Firefox- I can't try IE in Windows 8 because of other issues with IE 10 compatibility.

Anyone else seen this behaviour? Is this another bug for the long, slowly being resolved list?

I haven't had a chance to try port forwarding yet- I can't imagine what fun I'll have trying to make that work.......

Come on Cisco- nice hardware- how about sorting out this software?

Andy.

2 REPLIES 2
Beginner

Re: RV180W firmware bugs and shortcomings

I have tested the "Available LAN Hosts" function with Firmware 1.0.2.6 and Chrome. It takes a very long time, but it works.

Highlighted
Beginner

RV180W firmware bug??

Christian,

Thanks for the feedback.

I've tested it again this morning- in my configuration it took 14 minutes to display the "Available LAN Hosts" table using firefox.

Unacceptably slow I would say.

Cisco,

Can this be raised as yet another bug for your teams to look at?

Andy.