Views
Helpful
Replies

RV180W System log not available in AP Mode

charlesmavap
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I notice the log does not showing information when the router in AP mode.

Is there any solution I can view the log?

1 Reply 1

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Good morning

Hi Charless, thank you for using our forum, my name is Johnnatan I am part of the Small business Support community., I Apologize for the inconvenience, in this case you can check a couple of things to verify if the router is running correctly.

1. You can check in administration tab> Logging>Logs Facility, you will see a menu with many options, so you can enable the following options to keep Control and access to the information in your device or in a Syslog server.Here you can choose the facility (Wireless, kernel log etc.)

2. You can also check if you are running the last firmware update for this model, the last release is 1.0.1.9 also you can download this firmware here. If you are not running the latest software, you can install it, after that you can create a backup from your configuration and then perform a factory reset.

I hope you find this answer useful,

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it"

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.