cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV180W - wifi devices not connected ¡¡help!!

Good morning. I have recently RV180W router. Every day when I get to work I reset it so that it can connect wireless devices today are no longer connected. Always more than 100 errors appear in the log (attached screenshot). I have updated the firmware to version 1.0.3.10 ¡¡helps!!               

2 Replies 2

jeffrrod
Level 4
Level 4

Dear Eduardo,

Thank you for reaching the Small Business Support Community.

We may be talking about a known issue, open caveat CSCug37953:

Description—The device does not forward HTTP responses when wireless clients move from an access

point's wireless to the router's wireless, if the access point is connected to a LAN port.

Workaround—Reboot the device.

If this is the case I then suggest you to open a service request with the Small Business Support Center in order to get a solution;

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

If the caveat description is not exactly what is happening, I suggest you to reset to factory conditions and reconfigure manually.

Please do not hesitate to reach me back if there is any further assistance I may help you with.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:.
Cisco Customer Support Engineer

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Jeffrey Rodriguez S. .:|:.:|:. Cisco Customer Support Engineer *Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Hi!!!

I've same problem, could you send me information about how to solve this?

Thank you