cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV220W Auto Refresh Interval

JD Hurst
Level 1
Level 1

The various setup pages of the RV220W router have an auto-refresh interval. I can change the interval from the default 10 seconds to 60 seconds maximum.

I cannot change the Dashboard to different than 10 seconds.

Every time I try to work with these pages, they black out and refresh, stopping my work.

1. How do I change the Dashboard auto refresh interval to 60 seconds?

2. Can I change all the auto refresh intervals to 10 minutes?

Thank you .

2 Replies 2

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Hi JD, thank you for using our forum, my name is Johnnatan I am part of the Small business Support community. I apologize for the inconvenience you are having, could you please explain me what are you trying to change in your device? what refresh option are you trying to change? or a screen shot will be useful to find enough information to assist you.

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

JD Hurst
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Jonathan,

Thank you for responding.

I have attached a screen that shows the RV220W menus down the side. I have the Wireless Statistics menu selected. As seen in the screen shot, there is a Poll Interval I can set.

In the Dashboard screen, there is no Poll Interval and the screen is constantly refreshing (every 10 seconds). There is not enough time to view the screen

I hope this helps.   ... JD Hurst

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: