cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV220W IKE Policy Table no more than 10 visable or editable

gtsmithjr
Level 1
Level 1

From what I understand the RV220W is documented as having 16 VPN Connections.

I have 10 up and running without issue.

When I try to add the 11th, I can add the Policy, but the corresponding IKE policy is not visable or editable after it is added.

I've deleted one of the 10 that is visable, and the 11th one will then show up. However this really doesn't work for the long term.

I have the latest firmware 1.0.4.17. 

Any thoughts or solutions.

2 Replies 2

jonatrod
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Mr. Smith,  thank you for using our forum, my name is Johnnatan I am part of the Small business Support community. I am sorry for the delay of my answer, the reason that you are not able to create new IKE rule is this is the maximum number of IKE you can create, but you can create multiple VPN using those 10 rules. For example you can create different VPN, but they always will use one of those 10 rules already created. I hope you find this answer useful,

*Please mark the question as Answered or rate it so other users can benefit from it"

Greetings,

Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda.

Cisco Network Support Engineer.

“Please rate useful posts so other users can benefit from it” Greetings, Johnnatan Rodriguez Miranda. Cisco Network Support Engineer.

I don't think this is correct.  I have this router and I have 11 Point-To-Point VPNs connected and active.  Each one has their own IKE policy.

Also, if you create more then 10 IKE policies you can only view the additional IKE policies (Not edit or delete) by going to a VPN policy and selecting the IKE policy you want to see and clicking view.