cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV220W issues

thalios907
Level 1
Level 1

I have a RV220W for my home network.  It's always performed perfectly.  I recently purchased a Raspberry Pi media device and when it was plugged into my router, all the network device lights went out and my network was effectively neutralized.  I removed the device and restarted the router.  During initial start up the router displayed the appropriate device light for my network but as it neared the end of boot up, they went out and no network.  Is there any way to repair the RV220w ?  Any suggestions?  Cisco itself was... less than helpful.  Thanks.

1 Reply 1

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Im not overly familiar with these SMB devices but you could try a factory reset if your getting nothing from it , it may wipe whatever happened when you connected the PI , sounds like a software/ firmware corruption

http://sbkb.cisco.com/ciscosb/getarticle.aspx?docid=89781d77bc354c298692bc15fc6b2f3b_resetting_through_the_reset_button_and_gui_.xml&pid=2&converted=0

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: