Views
Helpful
Replies

RV220W not working with the PPTP server on one VLAN only

Thierry CLAUSS
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I possess a RV220W (firmware 1.0.3.5) but I can't seem to work with the PPTP server on one VLAN only.

My default VLAN is in 192.168.1.1/24.

I created a VLAN ID 10 in 192.168.50.1/24 inter-vlan routing : disabled and Device Management : disabled.

(Menu Networking > LAN > VLAN Membership and Multiple VLAN Subnets).

Then I configured a PPTP server on the IP range 192.168.50.200 to 192.168.50.210.

To finish I created my user.

(Menu VPN > IPSEC > VPN Users).

The PPTP tunnel is working, but on all my local network and not only the VLAN ID 10.

An idea??...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This seems to be a limitation of firmware 1.0.3.5. Firmware 1.0.4.x will support inter-VLAN access rules, which hopefully can be used to restrict traffic to the default VLAN from your VLAN ID 10.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Thierry CLAUSS
Level 1
Level 1

HI,

Nobody can tell me if the RV220 PPTP server is able to work on a specific VLAN??.

This seems to be a limitation of firmware 1.0.3.5. Firmware 1.0.4.x will support inter-VLAN access rules, which hopefully can be used to restrict traffic to the default VLAN from your VLAN ID 10.

Thank you tekliu,

I eagerly awaiting the release of firmware 1.0.4.x

cordially

Thierry

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: