cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV220W Please Wait...The page is being loaded.

With firmware 1.0.4.17 I am have issues with configuration pages not loading and needing to restart the web interface and login again. This is a new problem that started after updating to 1.0.4.17

How many months until we can expect a fix?                  

3 Replies 3

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Keith,

Please call the support center and relay this issue to them.

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Regards,
Cindy Toy
Cisco Small Business Community Manager
for Cisco Small Business Products
www.cisco.com/go/smallbizsupport
twitter: CiscoSBsupport

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

I just purchased the RV220W for a small business customer from a local store.  I picked this particular model as it supported SSL VPN and the ability to set up a guest wireless (although I haven't figured out that one yet).

It came with firmware 1.0.3.5.  I programmed it no problem with basic PPPOE and wireless settings.  I also set up some port forwarding for access through FTP and Remote Desktop.  I then installed it at the customer site.  While testing it there I saw there was a new firmware version 1.0.4.17 which I upgraded to, without resetting the settings back to default.  The router still worked ok.  However when I went to add another port forwarding entry it went into the Please Wait.....The page is being reloaded message which stayed on the screen.  After 5 minutes I hit the browser Back button to get out.  I tried logging out and back in again, then going to this Firewall setting.  Once again I get as far as trying to enter a port forwarding entry and it goes into the Please Wait cycle.  I also tried power cycling the router but no change.

I then reloaded the older 1.0.3.5 firmware and the problem went away.  I did not have time to try upgrading the firmware to 1.0.4.17 and this time clear the settings (load to default) and manually re-enter the settings.  I also didn't have time to contact the support centre but thought I'd pass this on in case others run into something similar.

panos.asproulis
Level 1
Level 1

The web interface on RV220W has always been relatively slow.