I guess I have a bunch of questions regarding rv220w
1) I have had a really hard time finding out what OS this box is running, is it IOS or Linux.... does it have a CLI?
2) I have cable internet at home... does this router support cable internet?
3) A few sites I looked at are saying it is running wireless n draft and not final... Is it running final?
1. Linux 2.6, GUI based configuration, no CLI support.
2. RV220W needs to work with a modem (e.g. cable or dsl) that has an Ethernet interface
3. WiFi a/b/g/n is secured on RV220W, not draft N.
To build upon this thread of capability questions I have a SNMP query.
Does the RV220w support monitoring of each interface's traffic over snmp? In other Small Business routers like the WRVS440n the traffic monitoring is not broken out for each lan/wan/wifi interface. Does the RV220w support showing this traffic over snmp for each port (lan0-3, wan and wifi)?