cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV220W The server is down.Could not read headers.

voganville
Level 1
Level 1

The server is down.

Could not read headers.

SERVERDOWN.PNG

9 Replies 9

panos.asproulis
Level 1
Level 1

It happened to me as well. I have no idea what it means.

I am stumped myself. When i got the error i was streaming Video & Uploading some files....

Are you using beta firmware 1.0.4.17?

Do you use ProtectLink?

Have you checked Enable Check Referrer under URL filtering?

Do you have overflow control set to bypass?

Was there high traffic when the server went down?

Here is what the help page says:

Enable Check Referer:

Check the box to enable checking the  HTTP referer header for allowed URLs. When enabled, this feature allows a user  to access a link on an allowed web page even if the link goes to a different  domain.

This shouldnt be 1.0.4.17 as the copyright notice is dated 2012. guys did you reboot the Router? looks like one of the services has dropped.

if you have upgraded to 1.0.4.17 then maybe the update has not been applied correctly and a full reset maybe in order.  i have not experienced this error on my RV220W and i've been running 1.0.4.17 from July.

Regards Simon
http://www.linksysinfo.org

Regards Simon

This is 1.0.4.17 and I've only seen this notice using this particular firmware version. I don't use ProtectLink.

Mine reports 2012 copyright at bottom of screen. when logging in. did you do a full reset when upgrading or not?

Regards Simon
http://www.linksysinfo.org

Regards Simon

Mine also reports 2012 copyright at the bottom of the screen but this particular notice has a 2010 copyright. They probably forgot to change it.

I did not do a full reset but left all my settings intact.

Perhaps a full reset would help?

otlsa2011
Level 1
Level 1

i also have this problem, i didn't do full reset after upgrade the firmware.also i have another problem with it.it resters itself 1-2 times/day and the wireless clients also need to reconnect manually.it's a firmware problem or hardware problem?thanks.

Hi,

Was this solve?

Got this problem too.

What do you mean by full reset?

Thanks,

Al

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: