cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 Cannot Remove Old SSL Certificates

PeteMc
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a trick I'm missing to remove the old/unneeded SSL Certificates in the RV320 (v1.3.2.02) Trusted SSL Certificate Table

I can disable them easy enough, but the radio button is inactive every way I've tried, so I can't mark anything to actually delete it. 

Thx

5 Replies 5

ktonev
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Peter,

Hope you are well. My name is Kristian and I am one of the Engineers from the Small Business Support team.

Have you tried using a different browser? It may be worth trying different browsers (i.e. Chrome, Mozilla, IE) in case you are facing a browser issue.

Have you also tried to use the Delete button when you have ticked the "Enable" field on the specific certificate that you want deleted?

Kind regards,

Kris

Hi Kris,

In doing a little more research, it appears the outdated certificates are part of the firmware and appear to be locked.

I restored a unit to the factory default and the same certificates appear and again cannot be selected to be deleted.

Interesting that they were cleaned up in the RV325 version of the same firmware (v1.3.2.02), but not in the RV320.  Maybe someone should do a quick comparison of the two versions to see what else is different.

Pete

@ktonev (Kris) -

I agree with Peter's report and have the exact same problem.

It does not matter which browser I try (IE, Firefox, Chrome), they all behave the same way, and that is:

* Unit is RV325

* Logged in as 'Cisco' with my chosen password

* Refer to Certificate Management page --> Trusted SSL Certificates:

* Can select Yes or No for each certificate, under each Enable field

* Cannot select button for each certificate, under Delete field, because it is grayed out

* Have tried oldest and newest firmware that can be downloaded from the Cisco site, but they all act the same:

Oldest = 1.1.0.09

Newest = 1.3.2.02

* When attempting to add certificate, SW complains that 50 is the maximum allowable Trusted SSL Certificates.  But it is very interesting to note that with these firmware versions, included with the firmware are 60 certificates entries over two pages (maybe this built-in overage causes SW's inability to delete entries?? IE: bug?)  There are 50 entries on the 1st page and 10 more on the 2nd page.

As long as things remain this way, I am unable to install a trusted SSL certificate.

IMO, these certificate's delete button should not be grayed out -- I think this is the bug.

Does Cisco have a solution for this problem?

Attached screenshot.

I am having this same issue.  Has any one been able to resolve this?

semplitech
Level 1
Level 1
I've the same problem, how can we solve uploading new SSL cert? I always get error page and I cannot access to the SSL page to change them. There is a way through ssh shell, telnet or something like this? I've RV320 model.

Thanks in advance

Andrea