cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 DIAG light solid red, POWER light solid green

mpetcu1
Level 1
Level 1

Yesterday I found my rooter in this state. DIAG light solid red, POWER light solid green, did not tovh the rooter since the installation 12 months ago.

I have done:

- 30/30/30 reset

- new power adapter 2A 12V

- various diffrent reset technics

- for FW upstate thru TFTP you need the green light blinking but no Mather what reset I done the POWER light is solid green. 

Is there anything I can try or is trash? 

1 Reply 1

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You have done what cisco document most of the time says, before conclude hardware wrong.

follow below steps (i know you mentioned done reset ) make sure it is the order of operation we do some time small tweaks to work.

1. With the router connected to the power cord (only power cord no Ethernet cable), click the reset button for 30 seconds.

2. After that 30 sec, remove the power cord from the router for another 30 sec, very important keep pressing the reset button always.

3. after that min plug back in the power cord to the router for another 30 sec, ALWAYS holding the reset button.

4. after that minute and a half release the reset button wait for 1 min and do a power cycle, (unplug the power cord from the router for 5 seconds without pressing the reset button and plug back in)

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help