Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 -> EasyVPN client not on CD

bernard.bakker
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I just bought an RV320, as stated in the admin guide on page 91, the Cisco Easy VPN client should be on the product CD. The client is missing on the CD i have received Would you be so kind to either send me a download-link ór send me the client by mail?

Thanks in advance!

Bernard Bakker

8 Replies 8

Mehdi Boukraa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bernard, 

I would like to double check with you because the easy VPN is called Cisco Client VPN I beleive that the file is start with vpnclient-win-msi

please can you check again if you can found the installation file for VPN client.

Please keep us updated

thanks

Mehdi

hi Mehdi,

I've just checked the CD, searched for the and parts of it, and no it is not on the CD..

Regards,

b.

I've just checked my RV320 CD and have the same issue, the CD only has some HTML, CSS, and image files on it, nothing else. The CD barcode is 80-10967-01A0 and has the title "Cisco RV320/325 Documentation Including License and Warranty".

Is this the correct download for the client from the Cisco software centre?

https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=281940730&softwareid=282364316&release=5.0.07.0440&flowid=4466&os=Windows

It requires a service contract linked login which I do not have, this RV320 was purchased 2 months ago. Where else can the VPN software be obtained?

Dan

Hi All, 

Please open a case with Cisco Technical support and please request for Cisco Client VPN and they can publish for you 

here is the contact of the technical support : 

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Please rate this post or marked as answered to help other Cisco customers

Regards

Mehdi

Took about an hour but I now have both the 32-bit and 64-bit clients for Windows :)

Dan

Hi Dan!

Did you get it through Cisco support, if not, and you received the software in a legal manner i am very interested!

I opened a support ticket and asked for the software. The software download page on the Cisco support site requires a support contract but the support agent was able to send me the files.

Dan

Hi Mehdi,

I will open a support ticket, thanks!