cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Announcement“Cisco Design Thinking Workshop”. Cisco Small Business is excited to invite its Silicon Valley customers to an exclusive interactive one-day session between customers and product Managers.  If you are interested in this exclusive workshop, please fill out the Registration Form. For more information, please check out our FAQ

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

RV320 port fowarding to other internal subnets

I recently had to upgrade our border router to an RV320 as the old one couldn't handle the throughput.  

The RV320 is acting just as a border router.  It does simple NAT, most of the functions are not used.

I want to add some port forwards but the internal LAN link is really just a connection to a firewall that connects internally to many subnets.  I put in an advanced route for this but when I try and add port forwards I get the following message:

"Private IP address should be under 192.168.2.1~6!"

Now I can fudge this and change the LAN subnet mask, add the port forwards and change the subnet mask back, but this is a real hack.  Is there a way to do this correctly?