cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 session time out

coreyvokey
Level 1
Level 1

I have a RV320 router and the telnet sessions time out between 5-15 min.

is there a way to increase this as my remote users require to be logged in pretty much for the whole day.

i know on other rv routers there was a session time out setting but i cannot find it on this one.

4 Replies 4

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Corey, I also do not see an option to increase the session expiration limits. That "feature" on the older models such as RV042 used to be a hidden URL then was later made a "normal operation" but I do not believe it carries over on to this model.

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/

yes I have used it woth the older models just kind of sad it is not in this one.

Corey,

Please call the SBSC at 866-606-1866 to open a case for this feature.   (Have your serial # handy.) There is a current feature request in place for this (feature request ID CSCub99652) and I want to make sure you stay informed of developments for this.     Opening a case is the most efficient way for us to pass on new information on this feature.

Thanks....Richard

Has anyone figured out how to get to the session settings on the 1.1.1.19 firmware? The option is not in the menu.