cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• New Firmware Available for the RV340 Series Router Family! posted Apr 30, 2019
This includes the RV340, RV340W, RV345, and RV345P. To learn more and get the latest Firmware version click here

• Important Update: Cisco RV340 Series and Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client posted Nov 10, 2018
The RV340 Series supports Remote Tunnel Termination of the best-selling and easy to use Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client... read more
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

RV320 VLAN advice needed please

just wondering if anyone wiser than me can help. I have setup my gateway to gateway connection ok and I can access each side. 

Office 192.168.1.0

Remote 192.168.2.0

in the office I have now created two more VLAN networks on the RV320

I am trying to set it up so that the remote site can access all the networks (more for Remote Desktop to the servers)

i can see in the Gw to Gw setup, the RV320 asks for a subnet of each site and I can’t seem to add the new networks to this section. I have also read about using the Advanced Routing option. The VLAN are created and have enable inter VLAN access. When I am in the office I can access all the networks but not over the GW to GW connection. Can anyone help. 

I have been been looking at the remote site setting in the gateway to gateway setup and you can use-— IP address only or Subnet or IP Range. Can you add in that section 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.20.254 to cover the FULL range?

if this can be done I will change my subnets to reduce my range. 

Everyone's tags (8)
1 REPLY 1
Cisco Employee

Re: RV320 VLAN advice needed please

Hi, 
My name is Iliya Gatsev from Cisco Technical Support Team.

I think it would be best if you could call our support line and open a support ticket, so we can do a WebEx remote session and check the configuration.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Iliya Gatsev
Cisco STAC Network Engineer
Together we are the human network .:|:.:|:. CISCO