cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV320 VPN problems and Webpage does not load "Please Wait...The page is being loaded."

spiberdale
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I have RV320 with Firmware v1.5.1.11 and multiple VPN connections, GW-to-GW and Client-to-GW.

Worked fine for years. But some weeks ago I had problems establishing VPN connections: Negotiation problems with both, Client- and Gateway-VPNs. Then I updated the Firmware of the RV320 to 1.5.1.11 and after this it worked fine again. But now, the VPN problems are back again:

Some Users (with Client VPN) told me today the VPN does not work. But the log of another Router (Gateway VPN) says that it tries to connect with the RV320 since 2012-12-30 (oldest Log entry).

When trying to show summary page in webfrontend of the RV320 it does not load the page any more: Loading process bar appears with "Please Wait...The page is being loaded." but after a few seconds it goes back to the last page.

I guess there is a relation between the VPN-negotiation-problems and this site-load-problem, isn't it?

I found this article which deals with the same problem webpage is not loading.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/small-business-routers/rv325-port-address-translation-screen-will-not-open/td-p/3042241

I tried differnet Browsers and did some restarts of the router - no change.

OK I could reset the router to factory defaults and import the saved settings file just as mentioned in the article above but I do not know whether this really helps and I there is no chance for downtime until the next weekend.

Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Thanks in advance.

1 Reply 1

spiberdale
Level 1
Level 1

Unfortunately no replies since now so I was forced to make some downtimes in the working hours and it works (for now).

Here is what I did:

- Tried to restore the last configuration file from backup. But the config file from last backup before upgrading to firmware 1.5.1.11 is not working with FW 1.5.1.11. So I exported the config again (while 1.5.1.11 was running) and found out, that the config files are different (config file before 1.5.1.11 is in clear text and can not be imported to 1.5.1.11).

- So I downgraded to FW 1.5.1.05. But without success - VPN problem did still exist.

- After FW downgrade to 1.05 I imported the last config I took before updating to 1.11 and since import and restart VPN works again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: