cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340 - AnyConnect port

Viktor Jahna
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible change default port 8443 to 443? SSL VPN does not make sense for us, if does not use standard port.

When I change port to 443 AnyConnect throw error about communication errors with server. 

3 Replies 3

Hello!

Same problem for me. I also tried to change the default management port to TCP 8443 under "Firewall - Basic Settings - Remote Web Management". Still getting the error "This port is used by Remote Web Management / LAN/VPN Web Management" when I try to set the SSL-VPN Port to TCP443.

Regards,
Woger

Same problem for me. I also tried to change the default management port to any other TCP port under "Firewall - Basic Settings - Remote Web Management". Still getting the error "This port is used by Remote Web Management / LAN/VPN Web Management" when I try to set the SSL-VPN Port to TCP443.

It doesn't feel right to configure SSL to use the wrong port as this will just make it more difficult to connect via VPN.

Looks like a bug in the RV340W firmware.

Hello!

Meanwhile the bug seems to be fixed. SSL-VPN via TCP443 works now, tested it with release 1.0.03.16.

The only thing to do is change all Ports under Firewall-Basic Settings to other than 443.

Then you can change the SSLVPN-Port to 443.

Best Regards,

Woger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: