Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340 - Cannot Add VLAN

jasonreg416
Level 1
Level 1

Firmware 1.0.03.15 - New installation replacing RV320

Router is up and running and otherwise working well as far as I can tell.  On new GUI (so the admin guide is not accurate here for instructions) - Selecting LAN, then VLAN settings.  On the on-line emulator one adds VLANs via the "+" sign now vice the old "add" button.  The "+" sign is there but cannot be selected.  What am I missing?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

WRT the RV340 VLAN issue, this is sort of resolved. I did open a ticket but the engineer was unable to resolve or figure out what the issue was. He said he would consult others and get back to me but nothing else heard. In the end I did a factory reset and after changing the password I was able to set up the VLANs (first thing I tried).  Still have no idea what was preventing setting up the VLANs but moving on.  Jason

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

RudyDV
Level 1
Level 1
I'm on 1.0.03.15 also and I have the same issue.

Greetings,
De Vylder Rudy.

WRT the RV340 VLAN issue, this is sort of resolved. I did open a ticket but the engineer was unable to resolve or figure out what the issue was. He said he would consult others and get back to me but nothing else heard. In the end I did a factory reset and after changing the password I was able to set up the VLANs (first thing I tried).  Still have no idea what was preventing setting up the VLANs but moving on.  Jason

Not really a solution...if I have to reset and reconfigure this to fix it it's going to get thrown in the trash and replaced with a PFSense.   Hate spending good money for crappy code.

I'm running 1.0.3.28, just upgraded (with the included reboot) and still nothing.  

What was the last version this worked on?  I'll go back to that.