cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340 Client-to-Site VPN setup with TheGreenBow client successful?

fmarshall
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone been able to successfully use the RV340 Client-to-Site VPN with TheGreenBow client? 

Support folks at TheGreenBow tell me that they've done it and have been trying to help us.

So far, no success.

We've prepared checklists / tables for the settings.

Any comments or copies of settings that are working would be very helpful.

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Does this help ?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/routers/cisco-rv-series-small-business-routers/smb5748-use-thegreenbow-vpn-client-to-connect-with-rv34x-series-rout.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Thanks for the reply!

Have you used it successfully? 

I have the document and have gone through it many times.  One problem is that TheGreenBow images don't match the current up-to-date version and some things are left out I believe. 

I'm trying to decide if this is worth pursuing any longer.  So, if anyone has had good results, I'd like to know.  If no one says "yes" then I have a hard time pursuing something that has NEVER worked.  I'm not being a pessimist, just looking for community experience.

Again: RV340 with TheGreenBow client. 

And, other successes might be of interest:

RV340 with AnyConnect

RV340 with Shrewsoft

RV340 with OpenVPN.

BUT TheGreenBow and AnyConnect are at the top of my list for pursuit.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: