Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340 dual WAN router: dnsmasq: exiting on receipt of SIGTERM

Unmesh Joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I recently purchased RV340-K9 V05 dual WAN router. I have upgraded the firmware to the latest. Current Firmware Version: 1.0.03.21

dnsmasq: exiting on receipt of SIGTERM

I also see that the router CPU gets to 100% and router becomes non-responsive for a minute.., with my internet connectivity getting distrubed.

Anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks,
Unmesh

8 Replies 8

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Should be considered as a bug , raise a TAC case :

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Unmesh Joshi
Level 1
Level 1

Looks like I can not open TAC case online, with only specific IP ranges having access to open a case online.

ATTENTION: Network changes that may affect access to some Cisco applications

Hi Umesh,

Please go ahead and call STAC by phone.

Regards,

Martin

Just called and they asked me to send email to tac@cisco.com, so did that. 

But just curious to know if anyone faces this issue with RV340 with latest firmware upgrade. (or otherwise).

Hi Unmesh,

Did you experience the same issues with the previous firmware version? What is your internet connectivity type? Have you made any changes before the upgrade?

Regards,

Martin

I just purchased this router, and the existing firmware was too old, so upgraded to latest immidiately. Not sure if the previous versions have this issue.

What is your Internet connectivity type? 

Its dual WAN, 1 PPoE connection and the other is through fiber internet.