Views
Helpful
Replies

RV340W cant access to other VLANs through VPN

DzinPo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody!

I am newbie at IT so maybe this will be the stupid question. I have PPTP connection to my RV340W. Normally I connect through VPN to my VLAN1 192.168.11.0/24 network and there is no problem. But if I want to connect through VPN to other VLANx it is not possible. Internally I can connect through vlans without problems (inter-vlan routing I guess is working). I tried to add access rules: allow WAN1-VLANx any traffic and allow VLANx-WAN1 any traffic, but it doesnt resolve the problem. Is there any special thing I must do to make it work?

Tnx.

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

check below video : (verify the default gateway config)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC9IlHcph7E

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Thanks! I tried this approach, but it didnt worked for me. I can ping only router, but for some reason i cant ping the device.

e.g. if my gateway is 192.168.9.1(dhcp) on vlan2 and device is 192.168.9.60, i can ping only 192.168.9.1

I can ping all the vlan gateways without any pptp tunnel splitting.. but ping only gateways(dhcp servers). But acces only devices which are on vlan1, the default.

try traceroute from vpn also from device to VPN PC see where it dropping.

i am sure something related to routing

BB

DzinPo
Level 1
Level 1

Found problem on local device configuration.. So this problem is solved for now. Tnx for helping.

Glad you were able to fix the issue and appreciate your input for the community we mark as resolved now.

BB

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: