I'm experiencing some problem to configure my dmz with a rv340w. I aleady setup many dmz with other brand of router but first time with de cisco rv340w.
LAN : (not the same ip but same setup)
IP Range : 10.10.10.2 / 150
Subnet : 255.255.255.0
Gateway : 10.10.10.1
So for the LAN basic setting and WIFI all work good, awesome router for the price.
I activated the Hardware DMZ option and configure it with the ip 10.10.11.1 and subnet mask as 255.255.255.0. As soon I activate that we can ping 10.10.11.1 from the lan and dmz. So the interface was created by the router (the port LAN4 was converted to DMZ Port).
After I configured the access rules, so I allow wan1 to dmz and allow dmz to wan1 for anyting (test only not the final setting). Its not the full rules I want to configure but supposed to work with only those 2 rules. But a computer on the dmz can ping 10.10.11.1 but are unable to navigate internet, there is my problem is miss something on the configuration and need help to find my problem.
Please make sure you are running the latest firmware version for your device (220.127.116.11).
If you are still having issues please call our support centre so an engineer can check the configuration and advice on next steps.
I have 2 Public IP
WAN1 Public Static IP 114.207.35.008/28
WAN2 Public Dynamic IP 222.233.252.xxx/25
LAN VLAN1 18.104.22.168/24
I try to configure as like below
0. DMZ Host - is mot my topology
1. Hardware DMZ
- Subnet type is not possible (rv340 not allowed)
- Range type 114.207.35.008 to 114.207.35.008 (OK)
2. LAN PORT4 statistcs-> DMZ (OK)
3. Windows server 2019 NIC #1 IP Setting = 114.207.35.008/28 and ISP gateway and ISP DNS (OK
4. Firewall access rule add
- allow any DMZ -> WAN1 (OK)
5. Port Connect: LAN4-Windows server 2019 NIC #1
1. Windows server 2019 cmd-ipconfig
- Case 1: Multiple ip (114.207.35.008/28, 169.x.x.x)
- Case 2: 114.207.35.008/28 preferred and gateway, dns what I wanted.
2. PING to 114.207.35.008
- from external / other office / other ISP's PUBLIC IP (OK)
- from my VLAN1 (OK)
3. PING from windows server 2019
- to 22.214.171.124.(FAIL)
- to my vlan - NO (it is nomal)
I want to know detail of your solved method of dns chajge !