cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV345 as VPN client

Obiben
Level 1
Level 1

What is the correct way to set up my RV345 as a VPN client?

Our main office has a VPN into which I can login via AnyConnect client using username/password. Is there a way to connect my router as a client using those credentials and give all of my subnet access to local IPs in the main office?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jo Kern
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately that is not that easy.

Without changing something on the headquarter side I think it won't be possible.

One way of achieving the goal is to leverage the "Teleworker VPN Client" feature of the RV345P. Which is exactly the use case you are asking for.

However it requires a IPSec VPN config on the HQ router. I assume you leverage Anyconnect VPN via SSL currently.

Jo

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jo Kern
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unfortunately that is not that easy.

Without changing something on the headquarter side I think it won't be possible.

One way of achieving the goal is to leverage the "Teleworker VPN Client" feature of the RV345P. Which is exactly the use case you are asking for.

However it requires a IPSec VPN config on the HQ router. I assume you leverage Anyconnect VPN via SSL currently.

Jo

That seemed like a perfect solution. Ended up setting up a site-to-site VPN since the main network's administrator didn't want to hear about it.