Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV345 Cannot add or delete service

When I set up my RV345, I added several local services for port forwarding.  One became obsolete, so I attempted to delete it, and got 

2 Replies 2

Martin Aleksandrov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

It might be a broken configuration issue. To make sure that is the case after doing the factory reset (on firmware 1.0.03.20) please try to configure/edit/delete any new service to see if that works. Then you can upload the backup again and if the same error appears you have to contact our technical support team at:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/web/tsd-cisco-small-business-support-center-contacts.html

Regards,

Martin

I was originally able to add services, it was when I tried to delete one of the services I had added that this symptom appeared.  I was able to get around it by downloading the XML config, manually editing it, and then uploading it again, but I still can't maintain the service table via the web interface.  If I want to try what you suggest, it'll knock me off the net for at least 30 minutes, and I'm fairly sure it will work, but then what?  I don't see anything obvious in the XML that might trigger this, and I agree the config is probably "corrupted" somehow, but I'm not sure what to do about it (other than continuing to maintain the service table by manually fiddling the XML).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: