cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• New Firmware Available for the RV340 Series Router Family! posted Apr 30, 2019
This includes the RV340, RV340W, RV345, and RV345P. To learn more and get the latest Firmware version click here

• Important Update: Cisco RV340 Series and Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client posted Nov 10, 2018
The RV340 Series supports Remote Tunnel Termination of the best-selling and easy to use Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client... read more
Views
Helpful
Replies
rxm Beginner
Beginner

RV345 - Max Static DHCP Table Limited to 100 Devices

I bought the RV345 Dual WAN product from Cisco specifically to serve an environment where we took security and address allocation seriously.  Unfortunately, I've found that the RV345 is limited to only 100 static DHCP address assignments!  Why on earth would this be the case?  Seems like a totally arbitrary number and it just made this product useless to me.

Can anyone from Cisco comment on this?  Is there any hope of increasing this to a full class C at least.?  There is no way this is a "resource limitation" of the device given the hardware components used... this is a simple software configuration.

Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Advocate

Re: RV345 - Max Static DHCP Table Limited to 100 Devices

Hi @rxm ,

Maybe this discussion can give you some help:

https://community.cisco.com/t5/routing/rv325/m-p/3842053#M313591

Regards