cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV345P Firmware Confusion

Cybraria
Level 1
Level 1

Ok so I was one of the few that received the 1.0.02.9000 update while it was briefly available but now the 1.0.01.20 update is available. Is this technically a downgrade? I read the release notes and was not sure if my configs or anything else would be affected. Should I manually push this version 1.0.01.20 to my router? I could never find any release notes on 1.0.02.9000 but I did see VPN issues like others have reported. 

4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what is your current version, the wizard should able to direct you for the upgrade.

but safe side take all the backup before you upgrade.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

CiscoRV345P.PNG

I have the config backed up, the auto update feature apparently doesn't see this as an update probably due to the versioning. For the time being I'm leaving it alone and not manually updating until I get more information.

Oh ok now i understand the confusion here.  1.0.02.9000  - some how this version was released for short period of time and no longer available.

You are good to upgrade to  Release 1.0.01.20 

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I too received the 1.0.2.9000 update.  (Totally different UI etc)
The 1.0.01.20 looks like the old 1.0.01.18 with a couple minor minor changes (per release notes)

You will lose settings going to the .20 version (at least i did)
A cisco support agent said i should roll back to factory settings, and then upgrade to the 1.0.01.20 version.
Upgrading version numbers seems to keep settings, but downgrading version numbers does not.

Hope this helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: