cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RV345P-K9-NA V02 latest VID?

EvanC75
Level 1
Level 1

Is V02 the latest version (VID) of this router?  This is the PoE version.  If not, can I exchange it with Cisco for the latest revision?

Regards.
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I reached out to Cisco support who in turn reached out to sales, from what we can tell, V02 is the latest so my question has been answered.

Regards.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi,

Versions are depends on cisco's releases and we cannot purchase specific versions with some exceptions. normally cisco Ships latest version if new order. if you have already bought the device you can ask your reseller for specific version details or if any available, resellers buy back options.

Good luck

KB

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Thanks for the reply.  Mine was bought on ebay so the seller won’t have any others.  I just wanted to know whether or not V02 is the latest.  If I have a smart net contract, would that allow me to inquire about this with Cisco directly?

Regards.

I reached out to Cisco support who in turn reached out to sales, from what we can tell, V02 is the latest so my question has been answered.

Regards.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: