cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Please be advised, the GuideMe Wizard is no longer available on the Small Business Support Community. For search capability please use the community search field to find content related to Cisco Small Business documents, videos, and discussions.
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Set up SNMP between subnets on RV325

I hope I'm asking a fairly simple question.  My office originally had a single subnet (10.10.10.0/24) and we had a group of APC UPS devices on the network that could control some embedded systems.  As part of a network upgrade, they have since been moved to a new VLAN (10.10.20.0/24), except now we're getting errors between the APC and our host PC's:

2018-09-25 09:48:26,304 - WARNING - APC failure to bulk set parameter for outlets [1, 2, 3, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24] to 2, error_indication = "No SNMP response received before timeout", error_status = 0, error_index = 0, sending retry #1 ..

It makes sense since SNMP are basically UDP, so they're not being routed, but the errors are bad as we have test scripts that expect the SNMP feedback.  Can I set up my RV325 to let the SNMP packets migrate between VLANs and if so, how?

Thanks,

Matt

Everyone's tags (3)