Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Site-to-site VPN problem between RV340 and RV345

Hi, I've configured some site-to-site VPN recently, between our company branches. Locations A and B has both RV340, I established the site-to-site VPN without any problem, just following tutorial. The problem came when tried to connect A to C (with a RV345). From A I can navigate to C sites such as printer portal or the RV345 router, backwards won't work, can't navigate to any A site.
If I establish a client to site VPN from A to C or backwards works perfectly.
Any ideas? Thanks!

1 Reply 1

nagrajk1969
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi

You must have configured it wrongly....its quite simple..you have to just understand the below topology that you have deployed...

On A-site RV340:
===============
S2S tunnel1:
(siteA-subnet1)----[RV340-A]wan1-----{internet-isp-router}-------wan1[RV340-B]---(siteB-subnet1)

S2S tunnel2:
(siteA-subnet1)----[RV340-A]wan1-----{internet-isp-router}-------wan1[RV340-C]---(siteC-subnet1)

On SiteC:
=======
- ensure that the siteC-subnet hosts are configured with the default-gateway ipaddr of RV340-C router's lan-interface (in the siteC-subnet1)

hope this is useful...and helps in solving the issue...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: