Views
Helpful
Replies

Site to Site VPN RV016 to RV110W

chwalan01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a central site witha n RV016, a remote site with an RV110W. To keep everything simple for now I have static IPs at both ends, my LANs IPs are different to avoid conflicts.

I have set up the basic configuration site to site. I can ping the main router from the remote site. I have tried multiple attempts and can not get them to connect to each other. I have all of the encryption settings matched on both ends. I have the passkey same on both ends. The main site VPN logs show nothing.

The remote site debug logs do show connection activity but then an error:

pluto[5781]: "VPN1" #35: ERROR: asynchronous network error report on vlan2 (sport=500) for message to x.x.x.x port 500, complainant x.x.x.x : Connection refused [errno 146, origin ICMP type 3 code 3 (ot authenticated)]

I did add Port 500 IPSec to my firewall on the main site to allow connections. Also enabled to allow WAN requests. Still same result.

This should seemingly be simple. Please send any suggestions. I am at a loss.

1 Reply 1

paulroddick
Level 1
Level 1

I notice you did not get any replies.  I have the same issue. Did you ever get this working?

Thanks & Regards

Paul Roddick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: