Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SRP 527w Firmware version 1.01.17

I have a “fleet” of SRP 527w modems, and all but one are running Firmware version 1.01.17.  The one black seep is running 1.01.9 Firmware.  I had some difficulty configuring the one with 1.01.9, as it was refusing to accept new /admin/config.xml files when initiated as a push from “curl”.  It would though accept configuration if update was initiated in other ways.

I would prefer all modems in the Fleet to be running the same Firmware

Is version 1.01.17 Firmware available?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Chris,

Sorry for not checking your question more closely... The 1.1.17 release has never been made generally available, which explains why you don't see it on Software Centre. 

The 1.1.17 version was actually built specifically for Telstra customers only.

There are differences between the 1.1.17 and 1.1.19 build of course, but if you have a config that can be pushed to 1.1.17, then this should also be ok for 1.1.19.

Regards,

Andy

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Andrew Hickman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Chris,

Indeed, you can download this from the Cisco.com software center:

The latest firmware version at the moment is 1.1.19 - I would recommend that you use this release if you can.

Regards,

Andy

Hi Andy.

Thanks for the reply.

I had already visited the download centre and downloaded version 1.01.19, but 1.01.17 does not seem to be available there.

My preference would be to use 1.01.17 to keep the fleet consistent (without needing to reflash the lot, half of which are already on site).

If version 1.01.17 is not available could you please advise if there are any foreseeable problems if a http://192.168.15.1/admin/config.xml file taken from a 1.01.17 is then used to configure a unit with 1.01.19 version of the Firmware.

Best regards,

Chris Gibson

Hi Chris,

Sorry for not checking your question more closely... The 1.1.17 release has never been made generally available, which explains why you don't see it on Software Centre. 

The 1.1.17 version was actually built specifically for Telstra customers only.

There are differences between the 1.1.17 and 1.1.19 build of course, but if you have a config that can be pushed to 1.1.17, then this should also be ok for 1.1.19.

Regards,

Andy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: