cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SVR 3500 AA greeting

colbyh
Level 1
Level 1

We have a customer that is requesting the ability for the night attendant to list employees names or we would record a message with intructions. Press 1 for Mike, Press 2 for Sally. Currently the default after hours AA is in use. The requires user's to enter the complete first and last name of the individual they are trying to reach. This is very cumbersome and most times end user's do not know the person's last name. If anybody has input or another solution to simplify the after hours call in process it would be a big help.

Thanks!  Colby

2 Replies 2

cindy toy
Level 7
Level 7

HI Colby,

This community is for Cisco Small Business products and the SVR 3500 is not considered a Cisco Small Business Product. In fact I could not find SVR 3500 anywhere on Cisco.com so I am not to sure if it is a Cisco Classic Product.

I suggest the  best place to get answers for your question maybe at the Cisco NetPro Forums located here: http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=main

Regards,

Cindy

Cindy Toy

Cisco Small Business Support

Community Manager

Regards, Cindy If my response answered your question, please mark the response as answered. Thank you!

David Hornstein
Level 7
Level 7

Hi Colby,

Contact the BAC for Linksys One support if you are in the USA on  1 866 870 5826

regards Dave

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: