cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to get to day zero configuration wizard?

rudepeople
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to build and deploy a new-ish ISR4321/k9.

it came packaged with isr4300-universalk9.03.16.04b.S.155-3.S4b-ext.SPA.bin but the reseller provided us with isr4300-universalk9.16.09.04.SPA.bin.

a quick copy from USB and we're upgraded.

This new router will be configured with redundant internet connections for failover... and I don't exactly know how to configure that from the terminal so I was hoping to use the fancy new web-config wizard I've been reading about (here and here)... the trouble is, I can't get to it!

following both guides the closest I get is the webUI itself but there doesn't appear to be a "#/dayZeroRouting" page...

Did it get removed somewhere? the articles both suggest I'm using a router with the option, but I just cant get to it.

I would be willing to configure the WAN interfaces manually, but when I click the link for "not configured" next to each, all it does is take me to the interfaces section with no real options for actual configuration. I'd be willing to configure the WAN ports from CLI (I've done it before on a single WAN config), but I'm out of my depth for a redundant wan config so I'd have no clue how to set them up other than assigning IP's to the interfaces directly...

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Replies 0