Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vpn between RV340 and RV320

I am for my Life trying to setup an IPSec VPN between my RV 340 and my RV320 but it will not connect.

I have updated to the latest FW (RV340 1.0.03.16 andd RV320 1.5.1.05) but it will not link, the RV340 even shows that the link is up but the RV320 does not accept it, i have tried every possible configuration but it just will not connect.

Are there any known issues between using an RV320 and an RV340. BTW for my other "summer house" i have an VPN between the firts RV340 and Another RV340 and that works perfectly and took about 2 min to setup and connected instantly without issues. Please help!!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
4 Replies 4

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not that i aware of any bugs around.

check below threads and check the config, and also post more information about your config and how you connected to the internet ?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/small-business-routers/site-to-site-vpn-between-rv340-amp-rv345-need-help-setting-up/m-p/3888283

https://community.cisco.com/t5/small-business-support-documents/configuring-a-site-to-site-vpn-tunnel-between-cisco-rv320/ta-p/3154357

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Hi!

I have the RV340 connected via fiber to the internet and the RV320 via fibre as well, the same connections that I used to connect my 2 RV340s and that worked without any problems.

I have checked the below threads and for connecting between the same RV series 20 to 20 and 40 to 40 there are no problems but my problem is RV320 to RV340.

I have attached the pictures of the config I have setup, maybe you can se an obvious problem there?

Many thanks

//Matt

Hi!

have you solved your problem?

I have the same problem. I can connect rv340 to rv340 but I can't do it with rv325 to rv340...

Thanks!

I too would like to know a KNOWN working config for an RV320 to an RV340 VPN.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: